AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reforming Lord Ragsdale and others

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carla Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reforming Lord Ragsdale and others Reply with quote

Reforming Lord Ragsdale will be out as an ebook on March 2. Already out is a Signet collection I called In Love and War, which is four of my previously anthologized short stories. Coming out as a paperback and an ebook in September is Mrs. Drew Plays Her Hand, as well as my first-ever novel, Daughter of Fortune. This ebok gig is something I could like!

Marriage of Mercy, my next Harlequin Historical title, will be out at the end of May. I've turned in my next novel to HH, which is set at Fort Laramie in 1876.

Right now, I'm writing a historical fiction about the Winter Quarters Mine Disaster near Scofield , Utah, in 1900. It's called My Loving Vigil Keeping, after the Welsh lullaby. A lot of the miners who died were Welsh. Maybe not the most cheerful topic I ever wrote about, but it was an early part of the bigger picture that led to the development of the United Mine Workers of America.

A few weeks ago, I had a neat experience. I was having a booksigning for Enduring Light, sequel to Borrowed Light. A lady showed up with every one of my novels to autograph. Every one. We had a good laugh and I signed my name a lot.
PWNN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news.

Do you know if Ragsdale and the other books published by Cedar Fort are going to be available at Barnes & Noble, Sony etc in e-book form or is Amazon still the only place other than they're own site selling the e-books? Edit: I see the latest Enduring Light is now available as e-book on B&N but the others still aren't.
Carla Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reforming Lord Ragsdale and others Reply with quote

As far as I know, all will be available eventually on B&N, too. I'll have to ask and let you know though, 'cause now I'm wondering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: