AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Amsterdam New Fall 2007 TV show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KarenS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I missed New Amsterdam this week. Really wanted to watch a new episode so I would know what was going on with John and Sarah, what was happening with Eva and what Omar was up to. At least I can watch the previous episodes that DH bought for me but I'd really like to see something new.
Susan/DC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: New Amsterdam Reply with quote

KarenS wrote:
I have to say I missed New Amsterdam this week. Really wanted to watch a new episode so I would know what was going on with John and Sarah, what was happening with Eva and what Omar was up to. At least I can watch the previous episodes that DH bought for me but I'd really like to see something new.

I agree. Monday evening seemed somewhat empty without an episode of New Amersterdam to look forward to.
Susan/DC

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Cancelled! Reply with quote

Well, I'm with nikki about the lack of eye candy on TV, and now there's one less. Read in the Washington Post today that Fox didn't renew "New Amsterdam".. Nikolaj Coster Waldau definitely brightened up my Mondays. I watch so little TV, but this was one series I definitely made sure I was home for.
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, Susan. That sucks.
KarenS

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Cancelled! Reply with quote

Susan/DC wrote:
Well, I'm with nikki about the lack of eye candy on TV, and now there's one less. Read in the Washington Post today that Fox didn't renew "New Amsterdam".. Nikolaj Coster Waldau definitely brightened up my Mondays. I watch so little TV, but this was one series I definitely made sure I was home for.

Boo-hoo-hoo! I am really gonna miss this show immensely. I was getting caught up in John's life and wondering whether Sara was the one so I will miss the drama of the show. And I have to admit, I am going to miss seeing Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He was one fine piece of eye candy.

Picture, Picture. We need a picture here! Someone please post a mighty fine picture of this guy. Pretty please!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: