AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How would you rate Obama's performance so far?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KarenS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Teri P"]
faulgoony wrote:
How would you assess Barack Obama's first year in office? How far has he gone in meeting your expectations? US President Barack Obama was elected by a landslide and brought hope to millions not only in America but around the world with his promise of genuine change. How would you assess his first year in office? Has he met your expectations?

You posted this on Friday April 20, 2012, regarding POTUS's first year in office. Is this a joke? Where have you been? 2012 is election year, so who really cares about Obama's first year in office at this time???
TT

Teri:

Faulgoony might have meant first term of office since we're nearing the end of his first term. At least that's how I'm interpreting her question.
I am certainly working for President Obama's re-election as POTUS and hope he wins! Has he done everything I would like for him to do? No, but considering he can only do so much and change doesn't happen overnight or even in four years he's done pretty good. I feel he rates a second term of office and hopefully he can finish what he would like to accomplish.

Vice President Biden was in my area back in March talking about the state of the economy. He felt the US is poised to do better financially and that we will come out of this depression/recession stronger. I felt encouraged by his talk so hopefully the economy will take off. The private sector is hiring again so that's good. I still feel we need to be working on infra-structure and that would require a jobs bill. We should do it. There's a lot that needs to be worked on yet-antiquated roads and bridges, wiring rural areas for internet and modernizing air traffic control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> The Wild Wild West Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: