AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

longshot who is this author - SOLVED!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
willaful

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: longshot who is this author - SOLVED! Reply with quote

The other day, I saw an author mentioned, noted that the library had some of her (?) books and wrote down her name to put in my library bag. Alas, it never made it there.

This is incredibly vague but what I remember is:

I think the author's first name was initials.

The author had written several series. They're listed under fiction at our library, but I think they are fantasy/romance.

The series I was looking at had, I think, 4 titles. I think the fourth title came out fairly recently. They all had titles that were two words put together. I keep thinking of "heart" and "phase". So titles something like HeartPhase. All four were like that, but different words. They might possibly have had conjunctions in them. Like Phase of Hearts.

(This is not the series of Mate stories by Robin Owens, but I think the titles are along similar lines.)

Ring any bells?

Last edited by willaful on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandlynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.C. Cast?
willaful

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, no.
Abooklvr2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: longshot who is this author Reply with quote

willaful wrote:
The other day, I saw an author mentioned, noted that the library had some of her (?) books and wrote down her name to put in my library bag. Alas, it never made it there.

This is incredibly vague but what I remember is:

I think the author's first name was initials.

The author had written several series. They're listed under fiction at our library, but I think they are fantasy/romance.

The series I was looking at had, I think, 4 titles. I think the fourth title came out fairly recently. They all had titles that were two words put together. I keep thinking of "heart" and "phase". So titles something like HeartPhase. All four were like that, but different words. They might possibly have had conjunctions in them. Like Phase of Hearts.

(This is not the series of Mate stories by Robin Owens, but I think the titles are along similar lines.)

Ring any bells?

C.L. Wilson: "Queen of Song and Souls" (last) or "Lord of the Fading Lands" (first)???? Sound familiar???
Jean J.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. L. Viehl? (she also writes as Lynn Viehl).
willaful

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afraid it's not either - I had thought it was Wilson but the library doesn't have anything by her, and I've read Viehl.
DearEvette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C.E. Murphy writes parnormal/urban/romance fantasy with titles like Heart of Stone and Hands of Flame and House of Cards, etc.
Not Quite Nicole

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robin D. Owens has the Heart Series, and some of the title sare:

HeartMate
HeartDuel
HeartChange
HeartQuest
willaful

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DearEvette wrote:
C.E. Murphy writes parnormal/urban/romance fantasy with titles like Heart of Stone and Hands of Flame and House of Cards, etc.

Ding ding ding! Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: