AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids do make Christmas don't they. I love being around them and their excitement. I hope everyone has a good Christmas.[/quote]

Well, she's not a kid anymore Leigh. She's almost 21, but she loves holiday traditions. Also, she's most of the time, a joy to be around for my husband and myself. When she's on a break from her university, and home, we have a good time with her.
Leigh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kass wrote:
Quote:
Are you in the states? If so where.

I'm so lucky. I live in the state with the most corrupt governor in the world (at least until the others get found out): Illinois.

LOL. Yeah, you guys have a mess going on. And Illinois weather is rough. I was working in Atlanta (Mar) the tulips and daffodils were out, it warm etc. and then I was sent to Chicago area for three months. Talk about a difference. It was cold, with sleet, rain, blowing winds. etc.
Kayne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: posts Reply with quote

I've enjoyed all your posts. Please don't apologize. Also I like your avatar. They are a pain to set up.
Leigh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: posts Reply with quote

Kayne wrote:
I've enjoyed all your posts. Please don't apologize. Also I like your avatar. They are a pain to set up.

Thank you. And yes they are a pain. I can see why people don't change them often.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: