AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Continued survey issues and some thoughts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gretchena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Continued survey issues and some thoughts Reply with quote

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and feedback, especially to people who are challenging me to think about the name of my survey and some of the assumptions or stereotypes that I may have inadvertently fed into. One of the things I love about AAR is that the readers here are so active and so knowledgeable!

Technical issues: anyone who has clicked the link shouldn't be able to follow the link again. This is intended to be a precaution to keep me from "cheating" by just filling out the survey myself! I have an email in to the tech folks to find out why people are having inconsistent responses with the residency question.

I will post more information as soon as I have it! Thank you for your patience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: