AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone read A Dangerous Man by Anello?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone read A Dangerous Man by Anello? Reply with quote

Has anyone read A Dangerous Man by Janmarie Anello? This one wasn't reviewed here and got 3 stars at Romantic Times. I think its a guilty pleasure read for me because I liked it yet there were parts of it that I could see others might find irritating. It reminded me of older Gaelen Foley books. I haven't seen anyone mention this one so I thought I would see if anyone else read it. I thought it had some good plot twists. Richard is blackmailed into marrying Leah by her merchant father to hide secrets. Story has an evil sister-in-law. (Check out my new avatar-what a pain that was to set up!)
erika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I lurk mostly but had to post because I read this book and it was a keeper. I'm a very particular reader and it's not often I want to reread a book after finishing it.
Kayne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: dangerous man Reply with quote

erika wrote:
Hi there! I lurk mostly but had to post because I read this book and it was a keeper. I'm a very particular reader and it's not often I want to reread a book after finishing it.

Thanks for taking the time to post about Dangerous Man. I also found myself going back and rereading this one. I am trying to get my hands on her first book, Forever Yours. There isn't much about future books at her web site but I look forward to more books from her.
erika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me want to do a happy dance when I find a new author, especially historical which is my fav genre!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: