AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kasey Michaels Dial M For Mischief.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetums

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Kasey Michaels Dial M For Mischief. Reply with quote

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has read the new KM book. I'm up to page 74, or chapter 4 and I feel like I've walked right into the middle of a series. Ex lovers get together right after the heroines fathers funeral(that's a mouthfull)and have sex on the floor of the bedroom, after a 5 year separation. Her sister's them join them to talk about the fathers death and how to prove it was murder. I know it's a new series but there just seems to so much going on with ex lovers and ex husbands that it all seems really crowded. I'm going to put it aside for now and maybe try again some other time.
Tee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Kasey Michaels Dial M For Mischief. Reply with quote

sweetums wrote:
...just wondering if anyone has read the new KM book. I'm up to page 74, or chapter 4 and I feel like I've walked right into the middle of a series.

Congratulations, sweetums, you actually made it up to page 74. I'm sure I never even got that far. What did I think of it? It's already been returned to the library, with no regrets, I may add. Very Happy
sweetums

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Tee I wish I could say the same. I paid $12:00 for the book(I'm in Australia) I really enjoyed the Maggie Kelly books but I've decided not to bother with any more of her single tittle or series books. Oh well Live and learn Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: