AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good news!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Good news! Reply with quote

Did you-all read about the study which determined that pregnancy doesn't make women's minds "muddled" or "fuzzy"???? Anybody surprised?
The only time I see fuzziness in women's minds is when they're choosing new shoes. Course, sometimes the shifts away from the subject on these boards muddle my mind.
Gail K.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me, dick, no fuddlement on choosing new shoes. If we had the money, we'd buy them all.
Tee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Good news! Reply with quote

dick wrote:
Course, sometimes the shifts away from the subject on these boards muddle my mind.

I don't know. The shifts just remind me of regular conversation. Discussion drifts from one area into another area because of some linking factor. Staying on topic is good; but what's so bad about straying a bit? Of course, because of the setup of the boards, one wouldn't know the conversation veered; so staying focused on the thread subject makes more sense.

See how easily I moved from non-fuzzy pregnant minds into other stuff? Maybe the fuzzy minds are when we're not pregnant or post-menopausal? Laughing
Sandlynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a fuzzy navel not long ago.
xina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gail K. wrote:
excuse me, dick, no fuddlement on choosing new shoes. If we had the money, we'd buy them all.

Hey Gail, fellow shoe-shopper! Agree with you about buying them all. My mind is razor sharp when I'm trying them on. Laughing Going to the grocery store and remembering all the things on my list (that I forgot at home) is usually when my mind goes wonky. oh well.....at least I've got my shoes. hee.
Charlotte McClain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Fuzzy Reply with quote

I'd think that minds would be less fuzzy when pregnant. 9 months of no PMS. I don't know about y'all, but I spend a good 3 days being insane every month. At least I've learned to recognize it instead of trying to repair the damage later.
dick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to gailk and xina: Buy them all? An unusual "choice," I'm thinking. Does remove the muddledness, though.

to sandlynn: Fuzzy navel huh? Good times whether drinking or defuzzing.

to tee: Exemplar par excellence!

to Charlotte McClain: Seems right to me. As you imply, husbands are usually a little less sane in those days too.
xina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dick"]to gailk and xina: Buy them all? An unusual "choice," I'm thinking. Does remove the muddledness, though.

Well, just as Sarah Palin proclaimed that she read "everything"(Katie Couric interview)...she most likely didn't mean that literally (who knows?). I would buy every shoe I loved, but in today's economy, I'm not even buying the shoes I remotely like. My days of wild shoe shopping are over for now. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: