AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three Nights of Sin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinabelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Three Nights of Sin Reply with quote

I just finished Three Nights of Sin, my first Anne Mallory. I pretty much agree with the review although I probably would have rated it a B+. This book was not what I expected in that it was not your typical Regency historical. At first I didn't know quite what to think of Gabriel Noble and his behavior towards Marietta Winters. The more I read the more interested I became. There were a number of surprises along the way and I appreciated Mallory's writing and her style. This was a very sensual book. Both the h/h were very intelligent, appealing characters and I cared very much what happened to them. There were several very poignant and moving scenes in the book. I liked it very much.

How does TNOS compare to Mallory's other work? I am interested in reading her backlist. Any recommendations?
sssspro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also really liked TNoS. On the other hand, I had read What Isabelle Desires and did not like it at all. I read WID first, so I was kind of lucky I picked up TNoS since that first book did absolutely nothing for me. I'd have to really look closely at any of her other books before picking them up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: