AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael in Sabrina Jeffries' School for Heiresses series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mingqi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Michael in Sabrina Jeffries' School for Heiresses series Reply with quote

i had recently picked up 2 of Sabrina Jeffries' school for heiresses books: Never Seduce a Scoundrel and Let Sleeping Rogues lie..and while i wait for the library to inform me it has the other ones on hold, the question of who this mysterious cousin Michael is, is killing me! i know Sabrina Jeffries will reveal all in the last book- which would be Charlotte and Michael's story- but that won't come out until next year. I've been poring through Never Seduce a Scoundrel for clues but can't find any. have any of you noticed clues in the other books or do you have any speculation on who this mysterious Cousin Michael could be?

i can't believe that by the time it comes to their book- he and Charlotte will have corresponded for 12+ years! and Charlotte will be 36 or 37! and from looking at the heroes of the two Jeffries books i've read, the heroes are pretty lusty and are all over the heroine within 24 hours.
willaful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I speculate that he is the man who once broke her heart--with the caveat that I haven't been paying that close attention and there could well be evidence indicating he can't possibly be that man.
cheri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not the only one who's been wondering. I didn't know she had their story coming out next year. Yeah for that at least. I have found myself more curious to read their letters to one another than the actual story I'm reading at times. She really hasn't hinted at much that I'm aware of, but I'm EAGERLY ANTICIPATING finding out! cheri
Schola

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+IHS+

I have two related questions that I was going to ask today. I hope nobody minds if I post it here instead of starting another thread.

In what order should the School of Heiresses books be read? Is the anthology an integral part of the series or a "spin off" one can start at any time?

Thanks. Very Happy
xina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cheri"]You are not the only one who's been wondering. I didn't know she had their story coming out next year. Yeah for that at least. I have found myself more curious to read their letters to one another than the actual story I'm reading at times.

cheri...
And I have been the opposite of that cheri...I read their letters with only half interest. Sometimes, I just skim them. I've wondered who this Michael is, but until this thread, I just thought he was a friend. Probably their book will top off the series?

Schola....I have read the series in order, but only because I enjoy Jeffries books and mostly pick them up to read when they are first released. I would say it's an fun series to read in order, but not necessary.
cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not neccessarily in order but with the letters you may. And I haven't read the anthology. Must make note to self to read it in case there is more info on Micheal. Where did we hear it would be next year by the way? Last time I checked her website I didn't see anything. cheri
Mingqi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheri wrote:
not neccessarily in order but with the letters you may. And I haven't read the anthology. Must make note to self to read it in case there is more info on Micheal. Where did we hear it would be next year by the way? Last time I checked her website I didn't see anything. cheri

it's here: http://sabrinajeffries.com/series_school-for-heiresses.php in the 6th paragraph.

sometimes i also find myself more intrigued by their letters than the actual story. they're so cute! i love how they end their letters sometimes with your anxious/curious/disinterested cousin/friend. =)
RichMissTallant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, cannot wait for their story! Though I have absolutely no idea who Cousin Michael is. Oh, and I think I've only read Never Seduce A Scoundrel. Excuse me while I go fan myself...

http://dreamingenigma.livejournal.com
willaful

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care for the letters; they don't read as historically plausible and cute little tidbits at the beginning of chapters just annoy me in general. Still, I am curious about how it will turn out.
cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link for the upcoming books but just makes me way more curious and I have to wait until August 2009!!!!! I asked on this board a couple months ago about this book and couldn't get any info on here or her board so that's great for the info. Thank You! cheri
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: