AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retrograde

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: True Blood Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Retrograde wrote:
Linda in sw va wrote:
What program are you using to play these? I downloaded the first link and it states that can only be opened with the WinRAR and as far as I can see you have to pay for this program. Am I missing something, I hope? :)

Linda

You can't watch each part individually, you have to download all of them and then use winrar (which you can download a trial version of) to connect the parts. When winrar finishes, it should leave you with an AVI video file just under 1 hour long.

EDIT: To connect the parts, double-click on part 1, which winrar will open, then click on "extract to", then select a place to save the file, and click "ok". winrar will do the rest.

I hate to be a pain but do you happen to have the link to the trail version? I couldn't find that.

I will also look into the utorrent.

Thanks!

Linda

Here ya go. http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10745708
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: True Blood Reply with quote

Retrograde wrote:
Linda in sw va wrote:
Retrograde wrote:
Linda in sw va wrote:
What program are you using to play these? I downloaded the first link and it states that can only be opened with the WinRAR and as far as I can see you have to pay for this program. Am I missing something, I hope? :)

Linda

You can't watch each part individually, you have to download all of them and then use winrar (which you can download a trial version of) to connect the parts. When winrar finishes, it should leave you with an AVI video file just under 1 hour long.

EDIT: To connect the parts, double-click on part 1, which winrar will open, then click on "extract to", then select a place to save the file, and click "ok". winrar will do the rest.

I hate to be a pain but do you happen to have the link to the trail version? I couldn't find that.

I will also look into the utorrent.

Thanks!

Linda

Here ya go. http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10745708

Thanks! :)

Linda
NoirFemme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing Jason in live and living color made me wonder why romance heroes are required to be "experienced" (aka promiscuous) in order to be "hero" material. Jason is an asshole and very selfish--which is pretty much the characteristic of a man who has charmed and had any woman he's wanted with plenty more throwing themselves at him. It's very, very curious that the promiscuous hero of a romance novel never has his sexuality painted in a truthful light.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: