AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about Judith McNaught Books

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngieMB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Question about Judith McNaught Books Reply with quote

My mom is a huge JM fan, and she just recently found out about the changes to 2 of her books, Whitney, My Love and the PB version of Every Breath You Take. Could you tell me if the endings were changed or is there just extra story, like additional epilogues or something like that? She said that she really liked the ending to WML, and didn't really want to read a different ending, but she seemed like she wanted to read the changes in the other book. Anyway, I just thought that I would find out for her what the differences are if anyone here knows. Thanks a lot.
Acorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angie, you could try asking your question HERE.
tm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to this link and she tells you what the changes for Whitney My Love and
Every Breath You Take are. She also gives a detailed letter about her changes for Every Breath You Take on her website.
http://www.likesbooks.com/mcnaught2006.html
AngieMB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tm wrote:
go to this link and she tells you what the changes for Whitney My Love and
Every Breath You Take are. She also gives a detailed letter about her changes for Every Breath You Take on her website.
http://www.likesbooks.com/mcnaught2006.html

Thank you. I've passed this info on to my mother so that she can decide if she wants to read the new versions. From just skimming the interview, it looks like it's mainly just extra or expanded scenes and epilogues that were added. She will probably want to read them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: