AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me find a book by Jodi Thomas Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoosiermama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Help me find a book by Jodi Thomas Please Reply with quote

Hi y'all. I'm new here. I have never been a romance reader but I think now is a good time as any to start. I'm looking for a book by Jodi Thomas.

When I was in junior high I snatched a book from my mother's bookcase. It was an anthology of romantic stories centered around Valentines Day. It was called Sweet Hearts I think. I loved it. It was very sexy for a young girl! One of my favorite stories was by Jodi Thomas. At the end of the book was an excerpt from her "up coming" book. I only remember something about a stage coach and the hero crashing in on the heroine I think. It was a long time ago and my memory isn't so good! I just remember wanting to read that book!

Now that I'm a grown woman and finding romance waning in my life. (I'm a cancer survivor and therapy has wiped out my sex drive) I am looking to read some good romance to spice things up. Can anyone remeber what this book was? I think it was Praire Song but I don't know. Help please!
Gabi Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Jodi Thomas book Reply with quote

Why don't you E-mail her. I know Jodi and she is a dear, sweet woman who will answer you. Her address is jodi@jodithomas.com (taken from the contact information on her website.
Good luck.
--Gabi
Sissy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Help me find a book by Jodi Thomas Reply with quote

I have all of Jodi Thomas's books and love them. I don't have one called Prarie Song, though. Anything by Jodi Thomas is good, even her few contemporaries.
Could BENEATH A TEXAS SKY be the one you're looking for? Or maybe NORTHERN SKY? (I think that's the name of it...a Union soldier in a spy balloon crash lands in a southern woman's yard.
Good luck in finding what you want. She is consistently good.
SweetOne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the book?

http://www.jodithomas.com/prairiesong.html

I love all of her books. She is excellent.

I'm still looking for this one:
http://www.jodithomas.com/texanswager.html
I missed it when it was released.

Hope you find the one you're looking for. And I'm glad you're feeling well enough now to start a fire in your romance life. Good Luck!
xina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be The Texan and A Lady? I remember that book has a train robbery and I think the hero is a gruff sheriff. Also, it was released shortly after Sweethearts. I hope you find your book. I agree with everyone...Jodi Thomas is a wonderful writer and a comfort read for me. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: