AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So you think you can dance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was watching last night's program, I realized that none of the contestants appeal enough to me for me to actually call and vote. There is nothing wrong with any of the dancers; I just do not have a favorite. Are they all at such an even level of performance/technique that not one seems better to me?
Kay
cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. It is hard to decifer. But..I really like Chelsea and Joshua. they seem the best to me. I do like watching ALL of them perform but those are my favorites right now. cheri
Donna Lea Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sad Will is gone - he is such a talented dancer, but relieved my fave, Twitch, is still there. LOVE Twitch, and he SOOO wants this!

And Katee, who I did not like at first, is really growing on me.

http://www.donnaleasimpson.com
Karen Templeton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn between Katee and Josh, with Twitch a close third. Sorry Will is gone, but I'm not sure he has the "it" factor to really make him stand out. Technically he's amazing, but I never quite connected with him.

But Katee, Josh and Twitch are all just a joy to watch. So is Courtney, actually. All wonderful entertainers. I'd be happy to see any one of them win!

Karen T.
http://www.karentempleton.com
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen Templeton wrote:
I'm torn between Katee and Josh, with Twitch a close third. Sorry Will is gone, but I'm not sure he has the "it" factor to really make him stand out. Technically he's amazing, but I never quite connected with him.

But Katee, Josh and Twitch are all just a joy to watch. So is Courtney, actually. All wonderful entertainers. I'd be happy to see any one of them win!

Karen T.

I'd love to see those dancers as the final four. Will was wonderful, but I agree that he just didn't seem to have the personality/charisma to stand out from the others.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally decided that Courtney is this season's Sabra. C. just LOVES to dance and osmoses whichever style she is assigned. Also, she is a much better solo dancer than Chelsie or Katee, IMHO.

I was STUNNED that Will, not Twitch, was eliminated. I agree that Will's personality does not come through as well as Twitch, Mark, or Joshua's.

Kay
cheri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still thinking Chelsea and Josh. Love watching the enthusiasim( I know I just killed the spelling of that!) and I'm bummed about Will but we all know these dancers are all good and we do need to get down to 1. bummer. Thank god about Comfort though. I thought Karrington was way better in ANY dance! and they kicked her off over comfort. cheri
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheri wrote:
Thank god about Comfort though. I thought Karrington was way better in ANY dance! and they kicked her off over comfort. cheri

"They" didn't do it. "We" did. That was the first week that the people's votes determined who would leave, wasn't it?

Kay
sula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Kerrington deserved her kick-off. She struck me as something of a prima donna. She got through the first half of the competition without anyone ever saying anything critical to her...part of the golden couple with Twitch. Seems like she started to believe her own hype. The first time she gets any real critique, she acted like such a child. Comfort may not be as good of a technical dancer, but at least she can take criticism. I was delighted to see Kherrington go. lol. But i'm evil that way.

Joshua is definitely my favorite for the win. He has done pretty much every style thrown at him with panache and has a sunny, entertaining personality. Katee would be my second choice. Who knew she would turn out to be such a powerhouse.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cheri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bummed about Chelsea getting kicked off but happy Joshua (who really should win this competition) is still on. cheri
Karen Templeton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the four I most wanted to be in the finale, are (while I think Chelsea's a fantastic dancer, something about Courtney's personality just made me grin every time she performed. Must by the NY thing. Wink).

Who do I think should win? Katee.

Who do I think WILL win? Twitch.

Karen T.
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen Templeton wrote:

Who do I think should win? Katee.

Who do I think WILL win? Twitch.

Karen T.

Karen, that's exactly what I've been thinking. It should be a great finale.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both Chelsie and Mark, but all six finalists are wonderful. I voted for Courtney. She personifies "dancer" for me.

The tour will be here in Norfolk on 9 Nov! Maybe I'll be able to go.

Kay
Kristie(J)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, having watched last night, I'm still going with who has been my favourite all year long - Joshua. I love all four of the finalists and any of them are good enough, but I don't know - Joshua just has that little extra for me. We will see soon who it will be though.
I haven't watched this show until this season and I'm so glad that I have. It's wonderful.
Karen Templeton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night was a treat and a half (even with the distraction of an extremely cute one-year-old traipsing around who wanted grandma to pay attention to him and not the people on the TV Laughing ). Last week, I wanted Katee to win but thought Twitch probably would. This week I want Josh to win...but still think Twitch will edge him out.

Loved, loved, loved Courtney's "crazy girlfriend" routine. She's a stitch.

Karen T.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: