AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help moving Austin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
freakinfatone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Help moving Austin Reply with quote

I'm moving to Austin to attend UT in August, so right now, I'm searching for apartments. I'm moving to attend graduate school. I've only been to Austin twice in my life, so I'm completely lost. Does anyone have any tips for my apartment search? It'd be even better if someone could recommend reasonably priced places. I'll be living alone, so I'm hoping to find a relatively safe area. I've been looking at the Riverside area, but I've heard rumors that it's not exactly the safest area. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks for any help. I'm completely overwhelmed with all this.
luteran

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try a real estate agency. They might be able to help you. I was looking to move to Austin a few years ago and got several leads from a real estate agency. Also is there an eletronic message board or something at the UT site you can use? Often there are student boards for your major. When I was doing my Master's at UNT there was a student board where everyone could post ideas and questions about a whole range of topics including housing. -april
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: