AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekend Reading- 8/1/08

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Weekend Reading- 8/1/08 Reply with quote

What will you all be reading this weekend? I'll be reading THE TEA ROSE by Jennifer Donnelly. I'm really liking it so far.
Natalie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep on reading NR's Tribute and, if finished this weekend, Sherry Thomas' Delicious is next.
HeatherB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. This is my first of her books and I'm sure I'll be reading more.
HeatherB
misty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely Breaking Dawn. I'm rather nervous about reading it because in some ways the Twilight series reminds me of Tuck Everlasting, and I wouldn't be pleased with the same ending.
Retrograde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misty wrote:
Definitely Breaking Dawn. I'm rather nervous about reading it because in some ways the Twilight series reminds me of Tuck Everlasting, and I wouldn't be pleased with the same ending.

I'm completely certain that Bella and Edward will have eternity together. For one thing, the series is only ending from Bella's perspective. Stephenie Meyer has said that the couple still have a role to play in subsequent books of the series. If things were left up in the air, I don't think that would be the case.

Anyway, I'm hoping that On The Prowl comes in the mail tomorrow, I've waited too long to read it. But I'm also pissed that I can't get my hands on a copy of Cry Wolf so I can read it immediately after. Crying or Very sad Damn it, why do we have to wait till October, why?!
veasleyd1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up Linnea Sinclair's Shades of Dark.
becky d

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: reading this weekend Reply with quote

Hi Acorn, hope you like The Tea Rose; I read it last year and loved it. I enjoyed the sequel even more, The Winter Rose (hardback). The Winter Rose is my favorite book of the year so far.

Am currently reading J.R. Ward's latest, Lover Enshrined, but I have a whole list of books to read afterward. I don't normally like paranormal, but have managed to get hooked on Ward's series...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: