AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking Dawn part 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Breaking Dawn part 2 Reply with quote

Did anyone go to see Breaking Dawn Part 2? What did you think??

Is anyone here a fan of the series? I admit that I am. I've enjoyed the books and the movies -- the books more than the movies. Above all, I just think it's a sweet love story, and I like the Cullens.

I caught a Twilight marathon on November 15 and had a fabulous time. I don't think I enjoyed the movies that much when I saw them all individually, as they came out. But watching them together, they really do work as a cohesive piece.
ChrisReader

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it when it first came out and went again because some friends wanted to go.

I really enjoyed it. It was actually the first of the series I had seen in a theatre- all the rest I had seen when they were released on video or on cable.

It's a great movie to see on the big screen- the action scenes are excellent. I think anyone who enjoyed the other movies or books would really like this one. It wraps up the series beautifully. Also the "twist" the ads refer to was a great idea and really ramped up the excitement level. When it all played out the audience at the first show I went to applauded.

Two more nice things: Lee Pace- "The Piemaker" from Pushing Daisies has a supporting role as an uncharacteristically scruffy old friend of Carlisle's.

At the end the credits are also nicely done- a credit and a picture is shown for all supporting roles going back to the first movie even though most of the actors are not in this movie.It was a nice retrospective and a really lovely way to end the series.
Maggie AAR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This movie is easily my favorite of all the films. I admit to being a fan of the series too, the books more than the movies till this one. This was a terrific ending and the ending credits were a lovely way to finish things off.

maggie b.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: