AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First time as an ebook! I GOT YOU, BABE by Jane Graves

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane Graves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: First time as an ebook! I GOT YOU, BABE by Jane Graves Reply with quote

A Romance Writers of America RITA Award Finalist by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jane Graves

She doesn't know he's a cop on vacation. He doesn't know she's a wrongly accused fugitive on the run. When the truth comes out, all hell breaks loose!

To escape a big, bad bounty hunter hot on her trail, Renee Esterhaus steps into a country diner and offers John DeMarco a night of wild, screaming sex if he'll take her back to his cabin immediately. John knows something's up with the beautiful blond, but because she's the kind of woman he can never refuse, he ignores his cop instincts and takes her up on her offer. When Renee escapes with his car instead, John is furious. Once he grabs her again, he's determined to haul her to jail, but she insists she's innocent. Against all odds, he's starting to believe her. Soon he's working with her to clear her name, and this wildly mismatched couple is learning about love on the run!

PRAISE FOR I GOT YOU, BABE

"This rollicking romantic comedy explodes off the starting block...Graves's ready wit and charismatic characters are an abundant source of comic relief. Readers looking for a strong hero and a feisty heroine who face off against each other will enjoy this fast paced tale." -- Publishers Weekly

http://www.amazon.com/Babe-Sexy-Romantic-Comedy-ebook/dp/B009N0D3KM

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/i-got-you-babe-jane-graves/1004743624
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: