AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with a title please-undercover cop/motorcycle gang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyahgirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Help with a title please-undercover cop/motorcycle gang Reply with quote

I was trying to recommend, to a friend, a motorcycle themed book that was more 'romantic' than Reaper's Property. I can remember the story but not the title. I originally found the book through AAR so maybe you guys can help.

The story starts out with a woman driving down a deserted road at night. She has car trouble. The first people that stop by are a bunch of guys on bikes. Unbeknownst to her, one of the guys is an undercover cop or DEA agent who tries to help her without blowing his cover. The gang ends up taking her with them to some kind of camp, where she stays with the undercover guy (I think).
I think she was some kind of jewelry artist and had a bunch of tools and jewelry supplies with her. ( I could be mixing this part up with another story LOL).

Any help you can give would be great. I'd also love more suggestions for motorcycle themed romances. thanks! Laura
pmpartners

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Lone Rider by Lauren Bach

Out of gas on a lonely mountain road, Tess Marsh is in desperate need of rescue when a leather-clad biker named Dallas Haynes appears, followed by a nasty-looking biker gang. Before Tess can protest, Dallas purposefully claims her as his woman and spirits her away on the back of his Harley. Now at the mercy of a man who could break through her defenses, Tess fights her conflicting desires to escape from or to fall for her captor. Unbeknownst to anyone, Dallas is on a dangerous mission, and his growing passion for Tess has become a complication that could hurt them both.
LeeB.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe something by Cindy Gerard or Tara Janzen?
kyahgirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmpartners wrote:

thanks so much, that is it! I appreciate the help and the other suggestions too.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmpartners wrote:

Out of gas on a lonely mountain road, Tess Marsh is in desperate need of rescue when a leather-clad biker named Dallas Haynes appears, followed by a nasty-looking biker gang. Before Tess can protest, Dallas purposefully claims her as his woman and spirits her away on the back of his Harley. Now at the mercy of a man who could break through her defenses, Tess fights her conflicting desires to escape from or to fall for her captor. Unbeknownst to anyone, Dallas is on a dangerous mission, and his growing passion for Tess has become a complication that could hurt them both.

I'm pretty sure it's this one, I loved that book!

Linda
nikkiphilton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it, too. I think it's the best she wrote.
kyahgirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: