AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire recommendations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Vampire recommendations Reply with quote

Hello all,

I took a break from reading paranormal romance books, but now I am craving them specifically vampires. I have read a lot of the more well know authors like Lara Adrian, J.R. Ward although I don't like her books anymore and stopped reading all together. I don't like Urban Fantasy, I like my books to each have a new H/h and a HEA. I started reading some lesser known authors like D.B. Reynolds, Vampires in a America. I love this series. Can anyone recommend vampires books similar to this series or any others? I tried a few sites but I cannot find anything. Everything seems to be UF.

Thank you
Debbie
Mark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe all these authors have romance (not UF) series with vampires:
bangs, nina
bardsley, michele
brook, meljean
chase, ashlyn
cole, kresley
harrison, thea
knight, angela
macalister, katie
sands, lynsay
sparks, kerrelyn
warren, christine
Dreaming of You

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try Sarah McCarty's Shadow series. Each book focus's on one couple and has a HEA for that couple at the end.

You might also like Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh. This is the fourth book in a series and the first 3 definitely wouldn't meet your criteria but I think this book could easily be read on it's own and would be a good fit for you.
Pan's Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole sounds like what you are looking for. The world she created is also populated by Werewolves, Demons, and Valkyries. Somehow it really works. I suggest you start with Hunger Like No Other.
CG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pan's Wife wrote:
The Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole sounds like what you are looking for. The world she created is also populated by Werewolves, Demons, and Valkyries. Somehow it really works. I suggest you start with Hunger Like No Other.

A Hunger Like No Other is in my top 5 all time favorite romance novels, and Cole is an autobuy for me, so I second this suggestion. Dark Deeds at Night's Edge, No Rest for the Wicked and The Warlord Wants Forever (novella) also feature vampires.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: