AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can someone explain digital book pricing for me?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bookmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: can someone explain digital book pricing for me? Reply with quote

I couldn't believe how many books out there that are less than 30 pages, yet are $3-4. What???? I was so close to buying some without knowing the length of the book because I didn't know there are books that short published. I'm used to the 200pgs and more books! Thank goodness for helpful reviewers who mention that important fact! It cannot be that expensive to publish or write that short of a book. Am I prejudiced against extra short length books and am wrong because they can be good and worth the price?
goldberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost bought a $5 Kindle title the other day until I realized it was under 100 pages. I don't think so!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it that can be explained. I think they're still feeling their way around and getting an idea on how much people will pay.

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: