AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True Blood Season 5----Anyone watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe wrote:
[He's def one badass mofo! Linda, didn't you mention that you watch The Vampire Diaries, too? Or am I thinking of someone else? If so, how about that season finale? Shocked
?!

Jebe, he most certaionly is, as a vampire should be!! I love how True Blood doesn't pull it's punches.

I do watch VD though not as head over heels for it as I am True Blood and Teen Wolf. I'm sad it looks like Alaric may be gone... Sad

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luna as Sam is hilarious!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
Luna as Sam is hilarious!

What a riot, the actor played her in Sam's clothing so well!

Linda
ChrisReader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe said
Quote:
My son thinks it could be Hoyt's mama! That would be quite the surprise.

Jebe- I think your son is right! Did you catch the reference to the human woman who was in the house (where Jess was held) who ate cheetos and had a bad diet? It also makes sense she would turn against shifters and know about them after Tommy and how he treated her. She would have loved having the guys involved capture Jess and tell Hoyt to kill her. Wonder if that was the person holding the gun on Hoyt at the end?!
jebe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisReader, I sure did catch that reference. My son was pretty proud of himself. I'm liking that this season has a mystery as opposed to last season w/Marnie. It feels a little like the 1st season w/the Rene mystery.

What's up w/Bill? One minute he's a diehard mainstreamer, the next he's a crazed killer? I'm wondering if Bill is gonna turn out to be somehow connected to the Stackhouse's deaths.

How about that scene w/Lafayette? Tell me that wasn't reminiscent of Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost? Too funny! I love LaLa!
jebe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
I'm sad it looks like Alaric may be gone... Sad
Linda

I know! RIP, Alaric! Crying or Very sad I knew they were gonna phase him out, though, as I had read on EW that the guy that plays him was in a pilot that got picked up by the CW. I have to say, I hate when networks harvest from a hit series! Evil or Very Mad

Wasn't he a good actor, though? I remember when he showed up thinking "isn't that the guy from Legally Blonde?" Boy, did he turn out to be well-rounded!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisReader wrote:
jebe said
Quote:
My son thinks it could be Hoyt's mama! That would be quite the surprise.

Jebe- I think your son is right! Did you catch the reference to the human woman who was in the house (where Jess was held) who ate cheetos and had a bad diet? It also makes sense she would turn against shifters and know about them after Tommy and how he treated her. She would have loved having the guys involved capture Jess and tell Hoyt to kill her. Wonder if that was the person holding the gun on Hoyt at the end?!

Yep, when they talked about the heavy woman that had a bad diet the first thing that came to mind was Hoyt's mama.

I wonder if it's the ex-sheriff that picked Hoyt up? Why else would the have brought him in last episode, he must have some purpose this season..

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe wrote:
ChrisReader, I sure did catch that reference. My son was pretty proud of himself. I'm liking that this season has a mystery as opposed to last season w/Marnie. It feels a little like the 1st season w/the Rene mystery.

What's up w/Bill? One minute he's a diehard mainstreamer, the next he's a crazed killer? I'm wondering if Bill is gonna turn out to be somehow connected to the Stackhouse's deaths.

How about that scene w/Lafayette? Tell me that wasn't reminiscent of Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost? Too funny! I love LaLa!

Yes...what is up with Bill? I was thinking the same, that he will have something to do with the deaths. And what was the name Sookie heard? I feel like there was some recognition there.

Layfayette was channeling Whoopi...I totally agree. Smile
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe wrote:
[I know! RIP, Alaric! Crying or Very sad I knew they were gonna phase him out, though, as I had read on EW that the guy that plays him was in a pilot that got picked up by the CW. I have to say, I hate when networks harvest from a hit series! Evil or Very Mad

Wasn't he a good actor, though? I remember when he showed up thinking "isn't that the guy from Legally Blonde?" Boy, did he turn out to be well-rounded!

I also think the guy that plays one of the Originals (Elijah) has a show that has been renewed in Canada, the name is Saving Grace. Would hate to not have him any more as well and definitely want Klaus back! Know what I would love to see? I true Caroline and Klaus hook-up, i'm so tired of Tyler the weenie.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

Yep, when they talked about the heavy woman that had a bad diet the first thing that came to mind was Hoyt's mama.

I wonder if it's the ex-sheriff that picked Hoyt up? Why else would the have brought him in last episode, he must have some purpose this season..

Linda

Pretty sure it is Hoyt's mother. And I always suspect when they bring back a character for a few minutes. There is a reason for that.

Sam playing Luna...haha! Flouncing around the guard in the hospital with his gown open in the back. So funny. Smile
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[ And what was the name Sookie heard? I feel like there was some recognition there.

Smile

Xina, it sounded to me like Warlow? I don't recognize the name or the face, though they're making it blurry for a reason I would guess.

Not happy with the current Bill, I like him better as a mainstreamer.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
xina wrote:
[ And what was the name Sookie heard? I feel like there was some recognition there.

Smile

Xina, it sounded to me like Warlow? I don't recognize the name or the face, though they're making it blurry for a reason I would guess.

Not happy with the current Bill, I like him better as a mainstreamer.

Linda

Me too, and it looks from the previews for next week that he involves Sookie. Oh, Bill.....

Well, at least we got to see Alcide in fine form. Smile Yum.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[Well, at least we got to see Alcide in fine form. Smile Yum.

Loved how animalistic he was in bed, grrrrr! Laughing

Linda
jebe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
... and definitely want Klaus back! Know what I would love to see? I true Caroline and Klaus hook-up, i'm so tired of Tyler the weenie.

Linda

OhEmGee, LindaSweetie, we need to chat, girlfriend! I'm such a Klaus fan, it's hysterical. One of the ladies I work w/watched TVD, too, and she was just so taken aback when I said one day "that Klaus, he's kinda got a hot thing going on w/those ruby red lips, ya know?" Wink Now she's a Klaus fan, too! Would totally love to see a true Klaus/Caroline thing happen...and Amen, kill off Tyler, you nailed it, such a weenie! An entitled weenie at that!
jebe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
Sam playing Luna...haha! Flouncing around the guard in the hospital with his gown open in the back. So funny. Smile

Very funny indeed, I love it when they get the cast to act like others. Remember when Hoyt's Mama was Tommy? Classic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: