AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-Book Bargains - Coupons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PWNN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Carina Press

http://ebooks.carinapress.com/

Get $5 off your order when you spend $10 or more on any Carina Press titles with coupon code SP10SAV50812 at Checkout.

Valid until September 7, 2012, 11:59 p.m. EDT. One-time use only. Not to be used with other offers or coupons.
catgrace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace Burrowes - The Heir - is 99c at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Heir-The-Dukes-Obsession-ebook/dp/B004BA57JY/ref=tmm_kin_title_0
Pan's Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREE! today:

The Wild One (The De Montforte Brothers) by Danelle Harmon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083P8EZM/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk
doreenahk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falling for Chloe by Diane Farr

http://www.amazon.com/Falling-for-Chloe-ebook/dp/B0066EHK20/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1346284118&sr=1-4&keywords=diane+farr
lorif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: for those that read m/m Reply with quote

Dreamspinner has a blue moon sale today - 30% off all titles. (including the Itineris Press, GLBT faith-based fiction (haven't read any of these, and I am not personally interested in faith based but interesting idea)).
Enjoy!
TerryS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sleeping Night by Barbara Samuel is Amazon's Deal of the Day. AAR's Lynn Spencer awarded this book a DIK status in her review.
Karen W.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerryS wrote:
The Sleeping Night by Barbara Samuel is Amazon's Deal of the Day. AAR's Lynn Spencer awarded this book a DIK status in her review.

Thank you SO much for this info, Terry! THE SLEEPING NIGHT was the #1 book on my "wish list," and I hadn't been able to buy it yet, even for the regular Kindle price. I saw your post about 11 p.m. EST, so I was able to race over to Amazon.com and get the Kindle addition for $1.99! I'm really thrilled and appreciative of your letting us know!
Pan's Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL ARE NOW $1.99 on Amazon:

His Christmas Pleasure (Avon) (down from $7.99)

Passion and Pleasure in London (Charmed and Dangerous) (down from $5.99)

Guilty Pleasures (Avon Romantic Treasure) (down from $6.99)

The Perils of Pleasure: Pennyroyal Green Series (down from $6.99)

The Pleasure of Her Kiss (Avon Romantic Treasures) (down from $5.99)

Sinful Pleasures (The Templar Knights) (down from $5.99)

A Well Pleasured Lady (down from $7.99)

To Pleasure a Duke (down from $7.99)
Jane A

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siren Song by Roberta Gellis is free at Amazon and B&N
Jane A

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone remember May McGoldrick? I seem to recall liking one or two of their books (I think it is a husband/wife writing team) and being bored with several, also. I can't remember reading The Thistle and The Rose by them, but it's free at Amazon
willaful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Books on Board is having double rewards today (this is money off your next pruchase, not a discount) and they have excellent prices on Courtney Milan's novellas and the new anthology Midnight Scandals.
PWNN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley is $1.99 at B&N and Amazon

Quote:
Publishers Weekly

Kearsley (The Winter Sea) beautifully evokes the wild landscapes and history of Cornwall in this pleasant time-travel romance. In the present day, Eva Ward travels to the Cornish coast carrying her sister's ashes, determined to lay her to rest at Treloworth, the estate they summered at as children with the Hallet family. As she reconnects with the Hallets, Eva tries to figure out how to start her life over. Then Eva is transported back to 1715, a time when smuggling was common and hidden Jacobites swarmed the coast. At first she fears she might be hallucinating, but soon she meets and falls in love with widower Daniel Butler, who accepts Eva's time traveling at face value. Kearsley masterfully writes authentic voices for Eva and Daniel as they wrestle with their improbable connection and its implications.

Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free - Dangerous Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones, free for the next couple of days at Amazon. This is the same author that wrote the wonderful If I Were You, I'm excited to try something else of hers!

http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Secrets-Tall-Deadly-ebook/dp/B007RZBM0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346879453&sr=8-1&keywords=Lisa+Renee+Jones

Linda
msaggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: What I Did for a Duke by Julie Anne Long Reply with quote

Harper Collins books are discounted at Amazon as they have left the agency pricing model (this I read from Dear Author). I have found a great bargain in What I Did for a Duke by Julie Anne Long - it's only 99 cents www.amazon.com/What-Duke-Pennyroyal-Green-ebook/dp/B0049B1VMC/

It got a DIK review at AAR, and it's one of my favourites in the Pennyroyal Green series.
delia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips $.99 at BN.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: