AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brenda Novak Auction for Diabetes Cure Research-Please Read!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisa Marie Wilkinson

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Brenda Novak Auction for Diabetes Cure Research-Please Read! Reply with quote

I'm honored to be offering a partial manuscript critique again this year for Brenda Novak's annual auction to find a cure for Diabetes.
I had a wonderful experience last year providing a critique for the author with the winning bid. It was a win-win because I had the pleasure of reading the beginning of what promises to be a very entertaining historical romance, the author received feedback she felt helped polish her manuscript, and we both felt good about participating in an auction to raise research funds for such a worthy cause.

If you're an aspiring author in search of objective feedback, I encourage you to visit the auction site and check out the authors offering full or partial manuscript critiques. (Pick me!! Pick me!!!)

Please click the link to view my listing:
http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2514711

If you're not looking for a critique, the auction is offering a huge variety of items for bid...you owe it to yourself to have a look!

Lisa Marie
PNWA Bronze Winner
Maryland Writers Association Novel Contest Winner
http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: