AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Veranda- a new romantic/literary erotica short story

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaeParker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: The Veranda- a new romantic/literary erotica short story Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am e-publishing my short called called The Veranda on Kindle today. It follows the story of Sophia, a new sales employee at a tech company and John, the vice president. It is about 32 pages and is available for 99 cents. If you have Amazon Prime you can read the whole story for free. Below is an excerpt. Please "like" it on Facebook if you do. Thank you for your read.

Mae

The telephone conference ended a few minutes later and he walked out and went down the hall. It was almost seven at night and almost all of the people in the office were already gone. The hallway lights were on, but the offices were dark and the janitors were beginning to clean. The light was on in the copy room and he looked in. She was standing next to the copier, hands on her hips, leaning over it. She huffed and blew her hair out of her way. She was wearing a form fitting pencil skirt that showed off her curves. He paused to stare at her.

“Hey you,” he said.

She turned around and her hair swung over her shoulder. She had taken it down after she finished work. He had startled her.

“Hey,” she said. She moved her hair out of her face. “I was just making a copy to take back with me. But apparently, I don’t know how to use this thing.”

She smiled. He walked up to the machine and lifted the lid. He hadn’t personally made a copy in years, but he thought he could help in the way that men were naturally better with machines.

She was crouching down looking at the feeder and he went on his knee next to her. He could smell her perfume and he felt it distract him. She had a scent that was a mix of a warm day in the Mediterranean and a garden at night. It wasn’t any one perfume, but the way her hair and her body and her cologne smelled together.

Her breasts brushed against his arm as she was showing him where she thought the paper was stuck. He noticed it immediately, but she was concerned with permanently jamming up the machine and wasn’t paying attention.

He thought about grabbing her by her tiny waist and throwing her down on the floor of the room. He wanted to feel her heavy hair around him and bury his face in her neck, never to be seen again. He could picture her staring up at him with half closed eyes while lying on the floor. He would slide her skirt up and take her panties down. He would kiss down her leg to discover she was already wet and waiting for him. He wanted to quiet her moans so they wouldn’t be discovered. He wanted to take her fully clothed and leave together like nothing had happened, just a little disheveled.

He felt himself getting aroused at the thought. He suddenly stood up looking at the copier. He put his hand down to help her up. He opened up the lid and then closed it and the copier started.

“Oh,” she said. She laughed self-consciously, feeling stupid. She tucked her hair behind her ear, but a strand came down in her face.

“It’s okay,” he said.

He reached out and stroked her errant hair back. He couldn’t help but touch her. He had touched her so many times in his mind. Her hair was still in his hand. He felt like kissing her and so he abruptly excused himself in such a way that it made her laugh. She had just seen him be flustered and she was one of only a handful of people who had ever seen that sight.

He paused at the doorway and turned around and smiled at her. He slapped the door frame on the way out doubting his lost moment with her but knowing that it was for the best. Not only was she an employee with the company but he knew she was young and he was married.

Last edited by MaeParker on Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
MaeParker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: The link and a second excerpt Reply with quote

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007YCWMV2

Here is another excerpt:

They arrived at the hotel and he opened the door. He stood up and then turned to help her out of the car. He took her hand in his and she felt that same fit that she had felt when they first met. They walked silently holding hands until they were in the building and she dropped his hand. They lingered in the lobby.

“Do you want to have a nightcap?” she asked.

“Sure,” he said. He knew that neither of them needed another drink, but he wanted more time with her.

There was a small bar to the left of the lobby. He went to the bar and ordered two drinks for them. He didn’t ask her what she wanted and she liked that he took control. She sat at a small table waiting for him, her drunkenness taking away any anxiety or discomfort. He came back with two snifters of Sambuca. He stared at her with an intense stare.

Neither of them said anything. They just looked at each other admiring what they saw.

“What do you want?” she asked. She raised her eyebrow at him as she said it.

“I want you.” He said it as if there couldn’t be another answer.

“Of course,” she said. She looked away and smiled.

“Well, every man wants you.”

“Is that so?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” he said. “You know I am right.”

He was staring into her eyes. She leaned in and put her face up to his. She was enjoying the conversation.

“What do you want from me?” she said.

She leaned forward. She said it in a whispering voice, her lips near his face.

“Everything,” he said.

“That’s not a real answer,” she said. She leaned back and laughed. Her legs were between his under the table.

“No?”

“What specifically?” she asked.

He smiled at her and brought his drink to his mouth. He finished his drink and got up from his chair. He stood next to her and put his lips on her ear and whispered. She smelled the licorice scent of Sambuca all around her, mixed with his cologne that was equally as intoxicating.

“I want you to get up and come to my suite with me. I want you staring up at me on your knees. I want to tear this new dress right off of your perfect, flawless body. I want to taste you. I want you to spread your legs wide for me. I want you begging me to stop while urging me for more. I want to give it to you until you pass out from pleasure. I want you sleeping in my arms and waking up to me ravaging you all over again.”

She was stunned.

“In no particular order, of course,” he said. He took a sip of her drink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: