AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for recs for Maya Banks and Lorelei James
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JudyZ6666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JudyZ6666 wrote:

It was actually the last one (Cowboy Casanova) that I didn't like very much. Just didn't appeal to me (the whole dom/submission thing). My favorite, if I had to choose, was Chasin' Eight.

Judy

I figured that this was the appropriate place to stick this, as I'm amending my previous post. Smile

I just finished Kissin' Tell (yes, it just came out yesterday <g>), and I'll have to bump Chasin' Eight down a spot, because this one is my new favorite. Both the h and H are fully 3D characters who, much to their surprise, mesh on many levels, from both losing a sibling, to divorced parents, to trying to deal with insecurities that have roots in both HS and their family relationships. Yes, they both do some dumb things (I wanted to smack them both a few times), but it made me think of some of the really dumb relationship things that I did in my 20's because of past (and even HS) baggage. Smile

Judy
pwm in mi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just down loaded Kissin Tell this morning. I glad to hear a good review. Can't wait to start it. Lorelei James is my favorite guilty pleasure. I'm bummed there will only be 2 more Rough Riders books left before the series ends:(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: