AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heart of a Champion - Figure Skating Romance Novel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cathidy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Heart of a Champion - Figure Skating Romance Novel Reply with quote

Hi there everyone, I hope you'll take a look at my novel, available now, about a figure skater and her young coach's love story.

Hot, steamy romance on the ice - what could be better! Heart of a Champion is my first full length novel and I think (hope?!) fans of figure skating will really love it.

The book is available through Whiskey Creek Press - just click on the link below and it should take you right there

http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=660

Let me know what you thought of the book - you can email me at catherinecolombo@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: