AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone going to see New In Town? Its a rom/comedy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to see New In Town? Its a rom/comedy Reply with quote

starring Renee Zellwegger and Harry Connick Jr. There's just something about HC Jr I find really appealing. Maybe its that wonderful voice of his, reminds me of Frank Sinatra and he's not bad to look at. I wish he were in more movies. So, hubby and I are having what we call a "day of fun" next week where he takes off from work and we get massages and go see a movie and if we have time before picking up the kids from school, grab a bite to eat somewhere. Usually I have a tough time picking a movie. Not this time! It got some blah reviews at MRQE but Entertainment Weekly gave it a B and thats good enough for me! Lemme know if you see it and what you think....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: