AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Runway...first episode of the season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandlynn thanks for the spoiler!!! I'm really surprised it wasn't someone else but I'm sure he'll have his day too. LOL. cheri
cheri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought last night's episode was fun. I love the zodiac sign theme and was happy with who went home. cheri
Sandlynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Kenley's young lady interviewing to be a milk maid, a square dancer, or a greeter at the Dairy Queen?

(By the way, Kenley, your arrogance and sense of entitlement sucks eggs.)
xina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandlynn wrote:
Was Kenley's young lady interviewing to be a milk maid, a square dancer, or a greeter at the Dairy Queen?

(By the way, Kenley, your arrogance and sense of entitlement sucks eggs.)

Loved the winning outfit as soon as I saw it. The losing outfit was horrible for whatever job. And Kenley.....I cannot wait for the show where she is voted off. She seriously reminds me of a 1st grader. Very immature.
As for the show, I thought of what I would be like, as a mother, if my daughter and I were on the show. She is about the age of the girls being made over, but does have almost 2 years left of college. I don't know, I don't think I'd be as bossy as those mothers were. My daughter can wear anything, so I'd just say..."do your best, make her look good!" That ugly pinstripe outfit was very bad though. I'd have to intervene on that one.

Just to add another thing about Kenley...she dressed her like she dresses herself. More proof that she can't see beyond her arrogant nose.
jebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate Kenley's designs. In fact, I do love the use of those flower prints and plaids. Although, last week her avant garde design was hideous. But, geez Louise, she does seriously need to grow up. What's w/her busting out laughing again when the judges were critiquing? That's just so mean-spirited.
Nana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I'm in my twenties, and I like suits. Also, when Michael Kors cracked that it was like a 60-year-old man's opinion of workwear? Guess what? 60-year-old men do a lot of hiring. You could do worse than make them think you're appropriate. Of course, I worked in Washington, which is super-conservative, but still, the arts in NYC is not a great barometer for what the world considers "work wear" to be.

2. I am very done with Kinley. I agree with Jerell- she only makes one outfit. And after all her posturing about how she didn't need Tim Gunn's advice and he didn't understand her as a designer - she trimmed back the tulle.

3. What will it TAKE to get Suede off this show? Is he going to have to burn down Parsons?
xina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nana wrote:

3. What will it TAKE to get Suede off this show? Is he going to have to burn down Parsons?

I think it's weird when he talks in third person. Suede does this, Suede wouldn't like that. Really very odd.
jebe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
I think it's weird when he talks in third person. Suede does this, Suede wouldn't like that. Really very odd.

I had a history professor in college who used to refer to himself in the third person. Odd doesn't begin to descibe how weird it was! Shocked It got to the point that no one would ask questions for fear that he'd go off on some tangent and you should've seen us clearin' out at the end of the class!
Sandlynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMIGOD!

She's like a frickin' cockroach! When will she die?!
jebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought for sure she was gonna get the boot last night. Not that I'm a Suede fan, but I really didn't think his was that bad. It wasn't great, but at least he was a little closer to his target assignment. Ain't no way her outfit was hip-hop!
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandlynn wrote:
OMIGOD!

She's like a frickin' cockroach! When will she die?!

LOL, Sandylynn. I sooo wanted her gone last night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: