AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jealous Heroes -- What's the Attraction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schola wrote:
Well, in Lachlain's defense, he is readjusting his wants to the idea that Emma might not be able to have children. (Female vampires are thought to be infertile.) But all Cole's heroes share a similar sentiment and generally want to put off having children. Their reason is wanting to have the heroine (and her pre-childbearing body Laughing ) all to themselves for a bit longer.

I'll try to find the book in which the hero actually does say the off-putting quote I have in mind.

Well, I know a lot of couples that want to wait to have children so they can have this time to enjoy just the two of them, before bringing a baby into the picture. So if it's along the lines of...I'm not ready to share you yet or let's enjoy this freedrom for a while..then this I can understand. You know?

Linda
Jane A

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Schola wrote:
Well, in Lachlain's defense, he is readjusting his wants to the idea that Emma might not be able to have children. (Female vampires are thought to be infertile.) But all Cole's heroes share a similar sentiment and generally want to put off having children. Their reason is wanting to have the heroine (and her pre-childbearing body Laughing ) all to themselves for a bit longer.

I'll try to find the book in which the hero actually does say the off-putting quote I have in mind.

Well, I know a lot of couples that want to wait to have children so they can have this time to enjoy just the two of them, before bringing a baby into the picture. So if it's along the lines of...I'm not ready to share you yet or let's enjoy this freedrom for a while..then this I can understand. You know?

Linda

It especially makes sense, if, as in the case of the IAD, the couples are immortal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: