AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You go, Britney!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gail K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: You go, Britney! Reply with quote

Way to start a "comeback" at last night's video music awards. Looking good. :D

xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm still not a fan of hers, but it was nice to see her dressed more reasonably. I think she's going to have to reinvent herself because she's older...not the teen anymore. There was a time I thought she was a cute girl, and I guess I'm happy to see her luck changing a bit.
I only watched the VMA's for a little bit. I don't watch videos on MTV much at all, although I do enjoy watching Rhianna. She's such a beautiful girl and I kind of like her music, although I probably wouldn't buy any of it. That host bugged me though. I remember seeing him in movie and he was funny, but I really thought he missed his mark at humor even for that young crowd. Only tuned in for a moment though. Perhaps he was more funny as the program prgressed.
MMcA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I remember seeing him in movie and he was funny, but I really thought he missed his mark at humor even for that young crowd. Only tuned in for a moment though. Perhaps he was more funny as the program prgressed.

Didn't see it, but I think he's a bit unpredictable - I remember when he did the Royal Variety Performance reading a newspaper story in which his manager claimed that he never knew what Brand would say next. Much being on tenterhooks lest he offend the Queen.

(Despite that, I still find him inexplicably gorgeous. I think it's at least partly the way he uses language.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: