AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Crescent Sisterhood, by Anna Windsor - has anyone read?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosario

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Dark Crescent Sisterhood, by Anna Windsor - has anyone read? Reply with quote

Bound by Shadow, the first book in a new series called The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, by author Anna Windsor, just caught my eye at amazon. It looks interesting, has anyone read it?
Diana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Definitely worth reading. It's a sisterhood of witches charged with protecting humanity -- not unlike Ward's brotherhood. The writing is intelligent and the women heroic. I love that it's all about heroic WOMEN.
Rosario

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Thanks, Diana, that was exactly what tempted me. I'll give the series a try, then.

BTW, I just noticed the first three are coming out in consecutive months. I love it when they do that! Very Happy
athena_d

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading this post I visited Windsor's page to get the scoop on her new series. Witches and half demon cops?! I love the concept! :D

I just bought the e-book edition today and am planning to start on it asap Smile
athena_d

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked it. I'd give it a B (B-?). Its very steamy and windsor' world is very different. Its refreshing to read something other than vampires and werewolves.

I am definitely buying the next two books in the series. Even though the serie revolve around the witches, I'm actually buying the books for the alpha heroes Smile Theyre so yummy, especially Nick. He's so controlled and cool-headed. I wanna see Cynda loosen him up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: