AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me naming this book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameillia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Help me naming this book. Reply with quote

It started off with a man being beat up and put in a prison somewhere in America (its set in the time of "violent Indiands"). The captain who beat up the man has heard word the indians are coming and he took off with his troops and left the man there to die.

Along comes the heroine she left her home town due to some shame she got (cant exactly remember what) and looking for adventure.

She saves the hero, he tells her hes innocent even though she found him in jail. She doesnt believe him. Along to his journey back home with her they fall for each other.

Still believing he is a criminal she gives him all her money so he can escape from the the authorities. Unbeknowst to her he is actually the mayor of of the town and he went ahead of the woman and got himself cleaned up. (he face was beaten up and he was in a dire need of a shave at the time she found him)

The heroine is supposed to be a tutor to his niece or something like that and she is sitting in front of the man she fell in love with but doesnt recognize him (he wants to know if there is something wrong with her eye sight and her brain).

He somehow forces her to marry him

If anyone can help me with this title its much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: