AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most glommed romance authors?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri, you MUST do Morning Glory if you're glooming Spencer. One of my all time favorite books. I did gloom this author a while back and liked her for the most part. I'm STILL glooming Balogh and I'm just about done with Cheryl St. John (loved her books!) and I'm glooming Catherine Anderson but not sure how many more I'll do. There are only so many I want to read, not necessarily all. I started on Chase not to long ago too. Still have to read Mr. Impossible and reread LOS then I'll see from there. Yes, I've been glooming a lot but well worth it. cheri
roseisa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD Robb - Just read Naked in Death and will continue, what's not to like in a kickbutt heroine, hot rich male squeeze and some gruesome murder. Yeah I'm one of the few who has not read JD Robb, dumped NR years ago, but after reading #305 ATBF, well here I go a glomming along! Smile
Sissy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Most glommed romance authors? Reply with quote

I've recently discovered Mary Balogh and I've been glomming her books.
In the contemporary line I've glommed Sherryl Woods and Susan Wiggs. Smile
Marion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just come out of an amazing Suzanne Brockmann glom - and I had to buy them which really show commitment on my part (99% of books I get from the library) ahh it was worth it though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: