AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Food Star

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: The Next Food Star Reply with quote

I looked forward to this show (The Next Food Star) and then couldn't be home Sun. night and forget to set the dvr. If you watched it what did you think? Any fun?
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched. I thought it was more fun than last year, actually. I'll definitely tune in next week.
Kayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: food star Reply with quote

LinnieGayl wrote:
I watched. I thought it was more fun than last year, actually. I'll definitely tune in next week.

This show was zany and fun. They showed last weeks episode yesterday before the new episode. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet but I think the best part is watching the food stars tasting the foods and commenting on them, especially Morimoto, from The Iron Chef.
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the first episode. Can I say that I've formed an instant dislike for the one female character who is always glammed up? The one with the dark bob with the bangs, who insists on looking utterly fabulous at all times? Just seems like she's trying too hard.
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftybergin wrote:
I saw the first episode. Can I say that I've formed an instant dislike for the one female character who is always glammed up? The one with the dark bob with the bangs, who insists on looking utterly fabulous at all times? Just seems like she's trying too hard.

I'm with you on this one, Niftybergin. Missed this week's show (out of town), so am not sure who got kicked off this week...hopefully her???
Kayne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: food star Reply with quote

After the first episode I also thought Lisa should go but she turned a total about face for the second show. She wasn't obnoxious and even won the challenge (with another guy) so that she is in a weekly USA today paper. Kevin was bumped because Bobby Flay did not like his Romance theme or his food.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: