AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shannon Leigh's Newsletter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shannonleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Shannon Leigh's Newsletter Reply with quote

Wink

Hey! Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that my newsletter for June has just been posted. Once a month I try to update everyone on my latest release(s), new reviews, chat/blog dates, a sometimes a little personal info about my family and me. Unless I have some terrific news that I just can’t wait to share—for instance, I just found out that Chasing Booty was Amber Quill’s top seller for May (Amber Heat titles)—I generally don’t send out more than 1 announcement for the whole month.

I generally write in the paranormal genre, though I’ve recently ventured into science fiction. Most of my writing fits the romance/erotica category, with the exception of my latest release from Wild Child Publishing, which is a Horror/Vampire/Dark Fantasy story.

If you like vampires, werewolves, aliens, ghosts, demons, barbarians from other planets, etc., then I probably have a story that will appeal to you. If you’d like to keep up with my writing, then I invite you sign up for my newsletter. I promise I won’t clutter your email with endless mailings about me, and I won’t bite.

Not hard, any way. Muahahaha…

Join Shannon’s Newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shannon_Leigh_Newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: