AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For DC Quinn and/or Chase fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly B

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: For DC Quinn and/or Chase fans Reply with quote

Just to let you know, the Borders at 18th and L downtown has put out both the new Loretta Chase and Julia Quinn. It was a happy surprise for me since I really wanted some fun pool-side reading for the holiday weekend. I don't know if they were in the romance section yet, but they were on the display table closest to the stairs on the main level.
Susan/DC

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

I'll be going downtown on Sunday to see a play at a theater very near that Borders, so I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.
fritzi

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Hope they are still out. Sometimes they catch the mistake. on my way.....
msaggie

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Also at Borders in Wisconsin Ave (Friendship Hgts) Reply with quote

I was at my local Borders at Friendship Heights and they had 3 copies (well, now they have 2) of Chase's Your Scandalous Ways. What a good use of my 25% Borders discount coupon for the Memorial Day weekend! So, if the store at 18th and L has sold out, there's 2 left at the Chevy Chase store - and it's just 2 mins walk from Friendship Hgts metro (Jenifer St exit). I am already a quarter of the way through, and it's very good so far...
LizJ

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My local Borders (in Virginia, but not the DC area) had them both in on Friday before Memorial day, so I'm having a very good weekend...even with the SciFi Channel not showing it's normal Friday shows (more time for reading!!!)
Danielle D

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received both those books in the mail today from Overstock.com. Can't wait to read them.

So many books, so little time

http://www.myspace.com/danielle_de
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/DanniD?ref=profile
http://www.shelfari.com/dani807

Now a Lady of Leisure
fritzi

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Borders and L street moved the Chases to the romance section. The Quinns were still on the table by the stairs. Finished the Quinn (B+ for me--much better then her last few books) and started the Chase--delicious so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: