AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pirate Romance Online - Read it Free

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreya Stuart

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: New Pirate Romance Online - Read it Free Reply with quote

Greetings:

You can now read my Pirate Romance online at www.piratesdesire.com or you can purchase it and download it for review anywhere.

A PIRATE'S FIERCE PASSION
A brutal pirate, a vicious aristocrat, an innocent girl . . .

Devon Black was eight when his uncle killed his father and mother. He was sold into slavery on a West Indian merchant ship and spent twenty years fighting his way home. Now, he is back. He has killed his uncle, regained his estates, and taken his rightful place as the Earl of Kettering. All is exactly as it should be.

Except that a young slip of a girl, fresh from the wilds of Cornwall, is about to involve him in a lover's triangle with London's most vicious and well-related rakehell.

How will he make My Lady pay if he loses it all again?

This is a full-length sensuous dark romance similar to early works by Catherine Coulter, Beatrice Small and Jennifer Blake.

I hope you enjoy it :)

Best Wishes,
Andreya Stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: