AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting comments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Posting comments Reply with quote

I'm not sure this forum is the proper place, but has anybody else had problems posting to other blog sites. Some of the sites have a list of affiliations one must choose from, but none of them work without going through a process at yet a different web-site. I'm not the most computer-oriented person at the best of times, but usually I just get weary and give up. I know that blog-sites have problems with spam, but there must be a way to void that and yet allow posters to post without going through all that some sites require one go through. Does anybody else find it discouraging?
willaful

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed. Royal pain in the butt. I usually give up on such sites.
JaneO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's thoroughly annoying. Especially when you have no idea what all those choices are talking about.
Kathy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's extremely annoying. There is one author whose books are terrific, but she's not on facebook and has no website. She does have a blog but since I don't have an account through this service, I was unable to post any comments the last few times I tried.

In her defense, I know she has had trouble with comments about her personal life which has resulted in comments having to be approved prior to publishing. Still, this seems extreme. I will not create an account just to comment on one blog. Not when there are other ways to find out when her next book comes out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: