AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kristen Ashley, have you read her?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[LOL...I am reading through this thread, because I am ADDICTED to this author right now. Can't explain it, but oh well! Currently, I am reading Wild Man.
You feel me? Yeah???? I think I read another post where the comment was that the heroine says..."sorry?" She does it a lot, but I love her anyway. I've read 3 Ashley books and they all say "later baby". Is that a nod to James, or were these books written before the popularity of FSoG?

Xina, that's funny, I saw the 'later baby and wondered! LOL

It was The Gamble where the heroine says 'Sorry?' so much I want to shake her, lol. But I didn't mind the others so much that said 'pardon' or um what?

KA writes the most awesome alpha heroes!

So I'm curious about the Rock Chick series, is there lots of sleeping around with multiple partners? Someone told me this so I've been avoiding them.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

It was The Gamble where the heroine says 'Sorry?' so much I want to shake her, lol. But I didn't mind the others so much that said 'pardon' or um what?

KA writes the most awesome alpha heroes!

So I'm curious about the Rock Chick series, is there lots of sleeping around with multiple partners? Someone told me this so I've been avoiding them.

Linda

, The heroine in, Wild Man says 'Sorry?' quite a bit. Also, when the characters are surprised or shocked their torsos are always involved. lol. That started to bother me a bit, but I love her crazy alpha heroes. You hear me? Yeah?
I haven't started the Rock Chick series, so I don't know. I'm not sure, but I think that series is a prelude to the Dream Man series and they are connected in some way. ??
xina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane A wrote:
xina wrote:

LOL...I am reading through this thread, because I am ADDICTED to this author right now. Can't explain it, but oh well! Currently, I am reading Wild Man.

I feel you! LOL
I am on vacation and loaded a bunch of new books on my ereader. And what am I doing? Re-reading the entire Rock Chick series. Totally addicted. Laughing

Oh, just saw your post. Is the Rock Chick series a prelude to the Dream Man series? I love her crazy alpha heroes!
Jane A

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
Jane A wrote:
I feel you! LOL
I am on vacation and loaded a bunch of new books on my ereader. And what am I doing? Re-reading the entire Rock Chick series. Totally addicted. Laughing

Oh, just saw your post. Is the Rock Chick series a prelude to the Dream Man series? I love her crazy alpha heroes!

Hi Xina,

Just got back home - I was offline for a few days and didn't see your post until now. The Rock Chicks aren't a prelude, but a few of the characters show up occasionally in her other series. It's not necessary to read any of the series before another.

The Rock Chick books are even more over the top in plot than her Dream Man books, but that's okay with me. Very Happy More crazy alpha heroes!
xina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane A wrote:

Hi Xina,

Just got back home - I was offline for a few days and didn't see your post until now. The Rock Chicks aren't a prelude, but a few of the characters show up occasionally in her other series. It's not necessary to read any of the series before another.

The Rock Chick books are even more over the top in plot than her Dream Man books, but that's okay with me. Very Happy More crazy alpha heroes!

Thanks Jane, Good to know. I am on to that series after I finish up a few books. I have glommed 3 books in a row, and I could go on, but I think I'll change it up a bit and go back to Ashley in a couple week.
Her crazy alpha heroes are okay with me too. I'm so happy to discover a fun author with such a lengthy backlist.
Kayne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Creed Reply with quote

K Ashley's new e-book, Creed (Unfinished Heroes), is available now. She posted a warning with it at Amazon.
jaime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Creed Reply with quote

Kayne wrote:
K Ashley's new e-book, Creed (Unfinished Heroes), is available now. She posted a warning with it at Amazon.

Link?

It's not showing up on amazon in the Kindle store for me.
xina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Creed Reply with quote

Kayne wrote:

Thanks Kayne! Is it available on Amazon? I can't seem to find it.
jaime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creed not showing up on the amazon search engine but I found it through a link from the author website:

http://www.amazon.com/Creed-Unfinished-Heroes-ebook/dp/B009B56JWI/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347741910&sr=1-8&keywords=creed
xina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaime wrote:
Creed not showing up on the amazon search engine but I found it through a link from the author website:

http://www.amazon.com/Creed-Unfinished-Heroes-ebook/dp/B009B56JWI/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347741910&sr=1-8&keywords=creed

Thank-you! That's weird that it doesn't show up on AMazon. Not good for sales anyway! Off to download....
jaime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
jaime wrote:

Thank-you! That's weird that it doesn't show up on AMazon. Not good for sales anyway! Off to download....

You are welcome. Yes, I hope they will fix that ASAP.
xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question...Does anyone know if KA wrote a book with Lainy (Elaine) as the heroine? Lainy from Motorcycle Man, best friend of heroine?
I thought I'd check here first before looking through her huge backlist.

Just to add...looking forward to Shy and Tabby's book. Smile I don't know if it's in the works yet.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
Question...Does anyone know if KA wrote a book with Lainy (Elaine) as the heroine? Lainy from Motorcycle Man, best friend of heroine?
I thought I'd check here first before looking through her huge backlist.

Just to add...looking forward to Shy and Tabby's book. Smile I don't know if it's in the works yet.

I can't wait for Shy and Tabby's book! I don't think Lainy has her own book but maybe it's coming down the pike. I think Creed's book is next.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

I can't wait for Shy and Tabby's book! I don't think Lainy has her own book but maybe it's coming down the pike. I think Creed's book is next.

Linda[/quote]

Creed is out now Linda. I downloaded it a few days ago. Haven't read it yet.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[Creed is out now Linda. I downloaded it a few days ago. Haven't read it yet.

i didn't know, running off to download right now, thanks!

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: