AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLVED - Girl pretends to be bimbo to put off H

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: SOLVED - Girl pretends to be bimbo to put off H Reply with quote

Regency set in England. The h is intelligent and well read but pretends to be a bimbo to put off the H who is a prospective suitor. He ofcourse gets very confused because sometimes she seems clever but most of the time she appears to be quite dim!? Ha! it is pretty funny:)

Also, he gives her a tour of his ship where they kiss in the cabin for the first time I think. I wish I could tell you more...Thank you to all who reply!!

Last edited by Finn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
brwneyedbeauty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries

Here's the synopsis:
Lady Amelia Plume has many admirers; too bad they’re all fortune hunters and fops who can’t provide the exotic adventures she seeks. The ballrooms of Mayfair have become more appealing, though, since the arrival of Major Lucas Winter—an American major with a dangerous past and a brooding air.

Lucas came to London to find the cad who embezzled money from a naval contractor. The captivating Lady Amelia could be the key to his quest, but what started as a simple flirtation has suddenly become a delicious dance of seduction. So when a rival jeopardizes Amelia’s reputation, Lucas must choose between a chance to avenge his past or a future of fiery passion.
Finn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick!! Yes its definitely that book. Thank you!!
brwneyedbeauty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finn wrote:
That was quick!! Yes its definitely that book. Thank you!!

You're very welcome! Glad I could help Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: