AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Elizabeth Phillips recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nana

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PWNN wrote:
I also like a realistic adversarial to romance relationship but never read It Had To be You because I hated Phoebe in This Heart Of Mine and didn't much like her in Match Me If You Can. The perils of reading a series out of order. Sad

I don't like either of the sequels much and part of that was finding Phoebe's return disappointing. She's different in her own book. Maybe you can start over with It Had To Be You and just pretend she's someone you never heard of before?
Kathy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, everyone, for the recommendations. I've finally got my list together and am planning a trip to the UBS this weekend.

My plans were changed last weekend due to a knee problem so instead of a jaunt to my favorite bookstore, I spent most of Saturday at a local doc-in-the-box. Turned out not to be serious, just inconvenient for a several days.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all the SEP recs and why and what order.
xina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy wrote:
Thanks, everyone, for the recommendations. I've finally got my list together and am planning a trip to the UBS this weekend.

My plans were changed last weekend due to a knee problem so instead of a jaunt to my favorite bookstore, I spent most of Saturday at a local doc-in-the-box. Turned out not to be serious, just inconvenient for a several days.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all the SEP recs and why and what order.

Oh, have fun reading her books. I really enjoy SEP. You will have to give us a rundown after you've read a few. And sorry about your knee! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: