Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy using our links. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping with our links. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We love this one. The hero is to die for and it’s fun to see a love story in which not just the hero has commitment issues.

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

If you feel about Robb’s In Death books the way my kids used to about Pokémon–you gotta catch ’em all!–this sale is for you! We gave this one a DIK.

Our reviewer could not put this one down. It’s lovely, leisurely, with two leads who are enthralling.

Amazon readers give this historical romance 4.5 stars. It’s a tale of a scandalous romance between a bad boy hero and a shy wallflower and it is very very sexy.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

I really miss Bec McMasters’ London Steampunk series. I’ve not read any books by Renwick but this looks fun and readers love it. Plus the heroine is in medical school and trying to create a clockwork spider that will spin artificial nerves!

It’s free at Amazon here.

Subscribe
Notify of

3 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments