AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant remember the title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anna793

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: cant remember the title Reply with quote

i am trying to find a book i read in the early 90's, but I can't remember the name of it. It is about a girl who has always loved the boy on the next farm,but he has always wanted her sister, when he and his brother decide to go to California to get rich, he writes her letters for years, then asks her to marry him one night while he was drunk only he thought he wrote to her sister, there is a line at the end of the story that i love, she is picking apples and she thinks a servant ( I think) she has been talking to comes back she asks "did you forget something?" he replies "Yes, my wife,". if any one canhelp me I would really be grateful. THANK YOU.
Beth W

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's "For All The Right Reasons" by Elaine Coffman. It's on my keeper shelf and a great book!

Yay! I never know the answer to these questions and I finally do!!!
anna793

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that's it thanks so much! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: