AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So angry at Audible.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvarake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: So angry at Audible.com Reply with quote

I have had a membership at Audible.com for more than a year. It gives me one credit a month to use to download titles. Most titles cost 1 credit. However after only downloading 2 books my iPod broke and after I replaced it I couldn't login to the site. No matter how many times I reset the password it wouldn't log me on. I didn't worry about it though because I figured I would just download more titles once I got it straightened out.

WRONG. I finally called their customer service center during their business hours today and got the log in thing straightened out. I log in to the site only to discover that after all this time I only have 6 credits. It turns out that they only let you rollover 6 credits. If you accumulate more than that you lose them. So I have paid them now for months of credits I'm never going to get to use.

I'm going to download these last 6 titles and quit. I think this policy is a blatant rip-off. Why should people lose credits they've paid good money for?
utoeid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audible.com is a joke. That is why they are struggling to get and keep customers. They are overpriced, they are dodgy in their terms and customer service SUCKS! Use your credits and ditch them. You'll be better off and stay saner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: