AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wow, how disappointing this forum is.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarbaraSD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Wow, how disappointing this forum is. Reply with quote

I'm usually at the Romance or Potpourri forums so came in here thinking i could get some ideas for recommendations for romantic western books. Was disappointed that it was nothing but a bashing of our political leaders. I must say that ANY president would be having a difficult time because of our economy. And let's not forget we've had 16 years of Republican rule so our economy hasn't gone sour in just the few years Obama has been in office. Well, back to more enjoyable reading at the aforementioned forums.
Viking Princess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the wild wild west forum was a place where any topic was up for discussion...not a forum for western romance.
Nicole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The description of this forum is posted pretty straight forwardly:

"This no-holds barred forum allows those of you who choose to participate to speak of the unspeakable...including politics and religion. Warning: Don't post here if you are easily offended."
KarenS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is the wild and wooly forum where basically anything goes. From politics to religion it's where you can state your opinion which often results in lively debate, heated discussions and high emotions. We don't always agree with each other, how well I know, but at least we have a place to share. We have our progressives, our conservatives and our in-betweens who hopefully feel comfortable expressing their opinions.

BarbaraSD, I liked what you said just fine so hopefully someday soon you will share again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> The Wild Wild West Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: