AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True Blood Season 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: True Blood Season 4 Reply with quote

New clip from HBO, a long one!

http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/about/video/paley-fest-preview-clip.html?autoplay=true&cmpid=ABC159

Linda
jebe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I knew you'd get us started sooner or later, Linda! I've been watching Season 3 again, HBO is playing it on Sunday nights. Love the first half of this season w/Russell and Talbot and you-know-who-without his flannel shirt! Wink
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm jealous! I cancel HBO when each season of True Blood ends, so I haven't been able to rewatch season 3. I do have the DVD set on pre-order though!

Linda
jebe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Sunday night reruns have definitely geared up my enthusiasm for Season 4! I've been watching The Vampire Diaries this past year in TB's off season and that's been a nice fill-in. A little on the young side, but nice filler. Plus, it's packed to the gills with plot twists.
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe wrote:
Those Sunday night reruns have definitely geared up my enthusiasm for Season 4! I've been watching The Vampire Diaries this past year in TB's off season and that's been a nice fill-in. A little on the young side, but nice filler. Plus, it's packed to the gills with plot twists.

I think they've been doing a great job with The Vampire Diaries. Everything that's going on with Katherine and Klaus and the witches and the werewolves, etc. I've been hooked.

Can't wait for True Blood 4. I'm an Eric fan and the 4th book is really where I began with the books, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebe wrote:

I've been watching The Vampire Diaries as well, it's nice as a fill in, I agree. Plus, Damon is so HAWT! LOL But I miss the humor and quirkiness of True Blood, June can't come soon enough. Very Happy

Nifty - Book four is my favorite in the series so I cannot wait to see how they portray it this season.

New Sookie book in May by the way! Dead Reckoning.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
[Nifty - Book four is my favorite in the series so I cannot wait to see how they portray it this season.

New Sookie book in May by the way! Dead Reckoning.

Linda

Book 4 is my favorite too. This is the Eric/Sookie book. yay!
Can't wait for the new book too. Thanks for the clip Linda.
Claire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

73 days. I can't wait! If you go to youtube and look under hbo true blood season 4, there are several promo's for next season under several character names. Have you seen the Eric one? OMG!

Here's one for Pam..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYovKFqG6E

Check out that laugh at the end. Is that creepy or what? I think Hallow is going to be scary!

I got a friend of mine and her DH watching it and they just finished season 1 and are loving it. The husband was skeptical at first but he watched it ahead of her one night and she was upset with him Razz .

Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans here? Since Charlaine Harris mentions Sookie having them recorded in the Eric book, I decided to give it a shot and watched season 1. I am surprised at what a good show it is and considering its from the 90's, its held up very well. I wonder if that held inspiriation for CH in writing these books. Anyone know? I had no idea about Angel!! He's the Bones guy!
jebe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftybergin wrote:
I think they've been doing a great job with The Vampire Diaries. Everything that's going on with Katherine and Klaus and the witches and the werewolves, etc. I've been hooked.

I'm hooked, too. Every week is like a season finale! What it lacks in humor, it more than makes up for in action.

Linda in sw va wrote:
Plus, Damon is so HAWT!

That he is. I think that show is chock-full of attractive people. Even Alaric and Elijiah are/were very good looking. Although I do love True Blood a little more b/c they're a little older!

Claire wrote:
Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans here?

Present! I loved that show back in the day and I re-watched all the seasons last year. It did hold up very well.
Claire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans here?

Present! I loved that show back in the day and I re-watched all the seasons last year. It did hold up very well.

I'm a little intimidated by how many seasons and episodes there are but I'm going on to season 2 and looking forward to it. It's funny how a person's mind can change over time. I used to not get at all why anyone would like Buffy but here I am... Razz

I just saw on twitter that today is Sarah Michelle Gellars birthday. She seems to have a normal life being married for a long time now and with a young child.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lengthy video, True Blood: Season 4, an invitation to the set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiTDAEEwDBU

More blood and more sex, is that possible? Very Happy Shocked

Linda
donnawhite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Nice lengthy video, True Blood: Season 4, an invitation to the set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiTDAEEwDBU

More blood and more sex, is that possible? Very Happy Shocked

Linda

That the behind scene!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Season 4 promo! Is Alcide growling? Too cute! Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyj2FWA-94

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep...that was a growl. Smile Oooh, I can hardly wait for this to start!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
yep...that was a growl. Smile Oooh, I can hardly wait for this to start!

Me too Xina, I squealed like one of my teenagers when I saw the promo! LOL

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: