Eagerly Awaiting for April

AAR Staff again weighs in with which coming April books they are dying to read.

Title and Author Reviewer
Patience by Lisa Valdez Patience by Lisa Valdez Sandy, Jean, Jane, Lea, Anne
Changeless by Gail Carriger Changeless by Gail Carriger Blythe, Sandy, Emma, Jean
The Secret Duke by Jo Beverley The Secret Duke by Jo Beverley Lee, Rike, Blythe
A River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters A River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters LinnieGayl
Destiny's Star by Elizabeth Vaughan Destiny’s Star by Elizabeth Vaughan Jean
A Murderous Procession by Ariana Franklin A Murderous Procession by Ariana Franklin Rike
All the Queen's Players by Jane Feather All the Queen’s Players by Jane Feather Lynn
Laughed 'Til He Died by Carolyn Hart Laughed ‘Til He Died by Carolyn Hart LinnieGayl
The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross Jane
Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh Lion’s Heat by Lora Leigh Jean
A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore Rike
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean Lee
To Catch a Rogue by Amanda McCabe To Catch a Rogue by Amanda McCabe Lynn
Holly Blues by Susan Wittig Albert Holly Blues by Susan Wittig Albert LinnieGayl
Her Best Friend by Sarah Mayberry Her Best Friend by Sarah Mayberry Katie
Get Lucky by Katherine Center Get Lucky by Katherine Center Lee
The Captive by Joanne Rock The Captive by Joanne Rock Lynn
Chaos Bites by Lori Handeland Chaos Bites by Lori Handeland Lynn
The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan The Magician’s Apprentice by Trudi Canavan Anne
A Kiss to Kill by Nina Bruhns A Kiss to Kill by Nina Bruhns Katie
Alexandra Gone by Anna McPartlin Alexandra Gone by Anna McPartlin Lee
The Chief by Monica McCarty The Chief by Monica McCarty Lynn
The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan Anne

Tags:

7 Responses to “Eagerly Awaiting for April”

1. Barb in Maryland says:

Can’t believe that no one is waiting for the new Meredith Duran book “Wicked Becomes You” due out 4/27. Or is something that late in the month going to be on the May list?
    Anyway you look at it, that’s the one I’m waiting for!

An April 27th release would be considered May. And you betcha I’m looking forward to it!

3. library addict says:

I am looking forward to Burning Lamp by Amanda Quick and Secretive Stranger by Jennifer Greene.

Also Sarah MacLean’s first adult romance, Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake will be released. I really liked her YA book last year.

4. Shanna says:

I think this will go on the May list because of the April 27 release date but I can’t wait for the next installment in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. It’s John’s story and I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever.

5. sheila says:

I’m looking forward to Shameless by Karen Robards, the last book in the Banning Sisters trilogy.
    You would think Karen is ashamed of this book – no mention on her website and no fan fare about it.
    Unfortunately it’s a hardback (long awaited; last in the series – of course it is!!!).
    Sheila

Sheila, How long has it been since the last Banning Sisters book? I remember really enjoying them, so I am looking forward to this book as well. Thanks for the heads-up on this one.
    I am looking forward to the Valdez book. Very much.

7. sheila says:

xina – Scandalous was published in 2001 and Irresistible in 2002. However I bought the trade size reissue of both books together in November 2005 as the books were lent to me first time around and I wanted my own copy in case she got around to finishing the trilogy.
    Sheila