Eagerly Awaiting for October

AAR Staff again weighs in with which coming October books they are dying to read.

Title and Author Reviewer
Shadowlight by Lynn Viehl Shadowlight: A Novel of the Kyndred by Lynn Viehl Anne, Jean, Andi
Indiscreet by Carolyn Jewel Indiscreet by Carolyn Jewel Lynn, Lee, Jean
The Heart of Christmas anthology The Heart of Christmas anthology Blythe, Jean, Lynn
From Waif to Gentleman's Wife by Julia Justiss From Waif to Gentleman’s Wife by Julia Justiss Ellen, Blythe
Covet by J.R. Ward Covet: A Novel of the Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Sandy, Lea
Make Her Pay by Roxanne St. Claire Make Her Pay by Roxanne St. Claire Katie, Lee
A Christmas Scandal by Jane Goodger A Christmas Scandal by Jane Goodger Lee, Anne
A Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare A Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare Lynn, Lee
Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas Lee
Demon Forged by Meljean Brook Demon Forged by Meljean Brook Heather
Wicked All Day by Liz Carlyle Wicked All Day by Liz Carlyle Lee
The Return by Sharon Sala The Return by Sharon Sala Ellen
Captured by Beverly Jenkins Captured by Beverly Jenkins Lynn
Quatrain by Sharon Shinn Quatrain by Sharon Shinn Jean
His Secret Agenda by Beth Andrews His Secret Agenda by Beth Andrews Rike
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent Anne
The Piratical Miss Ravenhurst by Louise Allen The Perfect Murder by Brenda Novak Ellen
A Christmas Ball anthology Christmas Ball anthology Lynn
Stealing Midnight by Tracy MacNish Stealing Midnight by Tracy MacNish Lee
Touch Me by Jacquie D'Alessandro Touch Me by Jacquie D’Alessandro Jean
Gwenhwyfar by Mercedes Lackey Gwenhwyfar: The White Spirit by Mercedes Lackey Lynn
The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger The Queen’s Mistake by Diane Haeger Lynn
Frostbite by David Wellington Frostbite: A Werewolf Tale by David Wellington Anne
Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly Ellen

Tags:

8 Responses to “Eagerly Awaiting for October”

1. Margaret says:

2. jken2000 says:

Margaret: I am looking forward to Demon Forged by Meljean Brook, but what an unfortunate cover.

I thought the very same thing.

3. Trish says:

Can’t wait to read the Liz Carlyle. I love Zoe Armstrong and can’t wait to see how Jonet’s sons have grown up. Also really looking forward to the Kleypas, Jewel and Dare books.

4. mingqi says:

@Trish. I’m also excited for Zoe’s story! Thought the cover model captures her mischievous expression perfectly. Too bad they got the wrong color for Lord Mercer’s hair color. And I really like the Tessa Dare covers.

5. library addict says:

My October list:
    Feel the Heat by Cindy Gerard
    Make Her Pay by Roxanne St Claire
    Love You to Death by Shannon K. Butcher
    His Secret Agenda by Beth Andrews
    Waking Evil by Kylie Brant

6. Jean Wan says:

Just finished Tessa Dare’s last, and now am eagerly awaiting the last in the trilogy too.

7. I was delighted to find my Oct book on the list–thank you, Ellen and Blythe!

Also excited to find The Queen’s Mistake–I’m intrigued to read a book about the one Henry VIII wife who is often maligned without much defense, the truly adulterous (as opposed to only accused adulterous) Catherine Howard. The Amazon link also uncovered several other historical novels that sound fascinating.

Library Addict, I can’t wait for Cindy Gerard’s next one either. Haven’t read newcomer Tessa Dare yet but the reviews are so favorable, I’m adding her to the TBR pile. Also the latest Sharon Sala, Carolyn Jewel and Mary Balogh. So many books…

Thanks for this feature! It features new releases I might otherwise miss.

8. MaryK says:

Is the Mary Balogh story in the The Heart of Christmas anthology new or a reprint?